Friday, September 15, 2023

NO CAR

Yes, it is the bushings. It is part of the suspension. After waiting all day, at the end of the day, they told me they found the part and it will arrive on Monday. They put the car back together and I took it home for the weekend. 

Today I had to go to the dentist across town in a cab. I went to the dentist to get photographed for my retainers. Technically I am done with the Invisalign trays but I have to wait ten weeks until my retainers show up. Then I had to go to acupuncture once again, across town in a cab. Acupuncture is so great. I played one of my meditations this time and was so relaxed. 

Then I rushed over to get my car out of brokendown jail so I could make my flu vaccine appointment. I should not have bothered because they made me wait 15 minutes. 

Then I got home for the dog and my 6pm meditation group. 

It was a crazy busy day!! I would have cancelled things if I had known my car would be kept in brokendown jail. 

Until tomorrow...

1 comment:

  1. Oh it is so much better being retired. See we can sit in the repair place all day, what else do we have to do?

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear what you have to say!