Thursday, August 4, 2016

DAY THREE HUNDRED AND THIRTY-NINE OF THE HAPPINESS PROJECT

Day 339.  Today we went to the Storybook Park. It was cute.  There was all sorts of kids rides and cute places for kids to go down slides and look in little buildings.  There are cute places to take photos.  The kids went on a kiddie roller coaster, swing ride, merry-go-round, tilt-a-whirl.  They wanted to go on every ride.  I was impressed.  I wanted to go on the old timey cars and the train.  No one wanted to go on those.

Later that night the family did a fantasy football thing.  I went for a walk.  It really wasn't my thing.  I tried to do it but it didn't work out.  Just as well, I have too much to do already with work, the pending adoption/foster situation.

I got my invitation to attend the training to be a foster/adoption parent in a month.  I am super excited. That is the next step.

The movie tonight is Keanu.  It was cute!  Funny!  Better than I thought. 

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!