Saturday, August 20, 2016

DAY THREE HUNDRED AND FIFTY-FIVE OF THE HAPPINESS PROJECT

Day 355.  Watched two movies tonight.  I had a lazy night.  I watched an old Lifetime movie that I recorded Beautiful & Twisted.  It starred Rob Lowe.  It was much better than anticipated.  It was about a kinda rich, wacky guy who married a dancer.  That old classic story.  After a few kids he started cheating.  They were a volatile couple to begin with and the cheating didn't help.  So she decides to kill him.  Since he is doing all sorts of drugs he gets real paranoid and I guess you can figure out how it ends.  It was good.

Then I watched The Accidental Husband.  It was a movie about a guy who was engaged to a girl who listens to a radio talk show.  The host talks her into canceling her engagement.  The guy decides to make the host pay (not in a find her and kill her kind of way but in a destroy her life kinda way).  Then the tables turn.  It was WAY better than I thought it was going to be.

I would recommend both movies.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!