Sunday, August 7, 2016

DAY THREE HUNDRED AND FORTY-TWO OF THE HAPPINESS PROJECT

Day 342.  While I was on vacation July ended and August began.  The final month of the Happiness Project.

Recap of July:

July's Resolution: Exercise & Health

"But the real secret to lifelong good health is actually the opposite: Let your body take care of you."


  • Take B12 weekly - still have to work on this.  I am trying to give myself the shot twice a month.
  • Walk the Dogs Daily - I have been walking the dogs at least once a day.  Yay!!
  • Reassess Healthcare Team - I have decided to stay with my RA doc for now.  The last time I went into see her she was helpful.  My dentist retired and I have decided to stick with his replacement.  She is really nice.
  • Go For a Hike - I didn't go for a hike but I went for a few walks on vacation.  One walk along the beach.
  • Stick to the Meal Plan - I really need to work on this.  I ate like crap on vacation. Not one green vegetable.  I ate a big salad today.  
  • Go for a Bike Ride - The bike is still in the garage.
  • Practice Meditating - I have been trying to sit and breathe.  Not sure this is actually meditating but it is working for me.
  • Be Spontaneous!  I have been more spontaneous.  It feels good.
 Overall it was a successful month.  Considering all that I am working and then the vacation, it was good.


August's Resolution: The Way to Happiness


"The best feeling in the world is realizing that you're perfectly happy without the thing you thought you needed."


  • Be out in the World
  • Keep the Clutter Out
  • Have Fun!
  • Take Time for You
  • Enjoy the Adventure
  • Be Grateful
  • Put Aside the Past
  • Be Happy!
This is the month to wrap up the project.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!