Sunday, November 27, 2011

Supposed to be Quote Unquote (#NHBPM Day 27)

Today I am still not feeling well. In fact as soon as I write this I am going to bed.

Today I am supposed to be writing about Quote Unquote. I am supposed to grab a quote from this site (type in any word – see what comes up!) and use that quote to set your writing.  Yeah, that would be nice if I felt better and had that much initiative on day 27 of a 30 day blog challenge.  Okay, I am a bit burned out on the challenge today and I don't feel well.  So this is going to be my post.  It isn't cheery or exciting or hip or interesting.  It is just the truth.  Write more tomorrow!

This post was written as part of NHBPM – 30 health posts in 30 days: http://bit.ly/vU0g9J

2 comments:

  1. Truth counts, Adrienne. Take good care of yourself today. I hope you'll be feeling much better by tomorrow. Sending warmth, comfort and quiet joy your way...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Wren. Turns out I have a fever and think I maybe coming down with something. The County is working on my street today so I am forced to be stuck in my house which is probably a good thing. So I will stay inside and follow your advice. Thanks for the kind words!

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear what you have to say!