Thursday, August 8, 2024

GETTING THE PROTOTYPE READY

Today was a bit of a let down after the graduation celebration. 

I made my last batch of chocolates this week. I perfected the cranberry chocolates by making the cranberry thicker inside the chocolate. I also added a bit more sugar. One of my neighbors gave me constructive feedback. The cranberry was too thin and not sweet enough. The orange cream was over powering the chocolate. I used a combo of dark and milk chocolate. That was a mistake.  I made more with dark chocolate. 

Tomorrow I need to decorate them. I'm putting orange zest on the orange chocolates and a white dot of white chocolate on the cranberry. 

I made a new box with the gold tissue paper. I made a mistake and bought stickers that only allow a laser printer. I don't have one so I need to visit a Kinkos tomorrow to print the label, sticker to close the box and the story on the back. 

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!