Friday, August 30, 2024

8/30/2024

I stayed up late today in order to put together a website for my vegan chocolates. I think it looks good for a first draft but it will need some work. I can't figure out how to make the logo small enough to put on the website. 

Miss Vivien Butterfly went for her monthly allergy shot. She's such a good girl. She gets shots because her feet itch and her eyes are watery. The shots seem to help. 

I worked on my second English project with my ex-foster child. He needs help with some of his English, spelling and grammar. I admit I did a lot more than I expected on his first English project but on this project I'm making him take a first shot at doing the project before I look at it. 

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!