Tuesday, August 27, 2024

8/27 CONCERT

That's the day of work, I got in my car it drove to an outdoor concert. I've seen Santana before but I thought it would be fun to see him again. I did not anticipate a two-car pile up right at the exit I was supposed to take which backed up traffic for miles. And then because I was late I was caught in all of the traffic of people going to the concert. 

Concert itself was good. I wouldn't say it's my best concert ever but it was good. I left with two songs left because I didn't want to get stuck in the tens of thousands of people trying to get out of the parking lot. I have to go to the same venue in a week and I use this as a judge on what time to leave to drive to the concert next week. 

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!