Tuesday, April 9, 2024

SECOND ARTHRITIS MEETING MISHAP

Today was our arthritis meeting. I was early to the meeting so I could set it up. I looked and looked for my link as a facilitator but no luck. I spent 20 minutes trying to figure out how to log on does the facilitator then I went on as a participant. Turns out in the past couple weeks another member took the training to also be a facilitator. She figured out how to go on and host the meeting and then I went in as a participant. 

We had a good meeting where people shared ideas of different tools to open jars and cans. It was very enlightening. 

After the meeting the other facilitator and I looked at the correspondence and found out that somehow or another my email got switched with someone else's and that person is probably getting my invitations. So that's why last time and this time I was not able to log in and be the facilitator.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!