Thursday, April 18, 2024

6 DAYS TO GO

I have plenty to do before I leave on my trip. Lots of work to wrap up, packing and cleaning. Who wants to return to a messy home? 

Today I went to my last physical therapy before I leave. My heel and area right in front of my heel are killing me. It hurts to walk so I drove to the appointment. It amazes me how I went from feeling slight pain to horrible pain. I wish I never went to that other physical therapist. He caused the inflammation in my heel by being to hard on my foot. My therapist put some tape on my foot to help support my ankle. I am not sure it helped. 

The thing helping the most is soaking my foot in hot water. I make the water as hot as I can stand. I am also taking Advil to try decrease the inflammation. I have 6 days to stop the pain. 

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!