Monday, April 22, 2024

2 DAYS TO GO

I started out this day taking the bird, Sunny, to the special vet to get a health certificate. I know many people bring their pets to different states but some of the campsites say you have to show a health certificate if asked. I felt it was better safe than sorry. I would be devastated if one of my pets was taken away because I didn't have the certificate. In case you haven't heard avian flu is on the ride. 

Sunny dud great at the vets. The guy pried open his beak to check fir upper respiratory infection. He got weighed and the guy said he was a big bird. I asked if he meant fat but no he meant his bone structure is big. Sunny doesn't seem big to me. 

Sunny got to try out my latest impulse purchase: a bubble backpack. It is a backpack with a plastic bubble for the bird/cat/animal to look out. 
Sunny looks so happy. 

Then I ran to get my missed blood test to check my A1C. Results not in yet.

I came home to do some work and some tasks on my list. One of them was to walk down and get a prescription. My doctor called in some gabapentin. I'm not sure I'm going to take it but better to be safe than sorry.  On the way back I stopped to get ice cream but the ice cream parlor was closed. I ended up getting a pint of Ben & Jerry's non-dairy. It was good but not the same. I ate 1/2 pint. I tasted good! 

I did a few more tasks after dinner and now I Am going to bed. 

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!