Wednesday, April 3, 2024

I SAW MY VAN🚐

I got going early and did the few items I had to do . I moved a meeting to the afternoon and I took off. I drove 40 minutes in my car. Yes, it made it there and back easily. I found the rental place and the employees were so nice. They took me through a van and showed me everything. They also answered my questions. 

I wanted to check out the storage since this van is smaller than the one I originally rented. There is storage but we will have to see how much when I bring it home. I am going to make a pile of necessary items and a pile of "would love to bring" items. 
I also wanted to find out about the fridge. Some RV or van fridges only run when the RV/van is not running. Since I have a bunch of orencia, I need to have constant refrigeration. 
Lastly I wanted to find out about the heat. How does it run and will it be enough for the cold weather. Will the pipes freeze? No. The water heater heats the pipes. 
Now I just have to wait three weeks to go! 

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!