Saturday, April 13, 2024

MY VISITOR LEFT TODAY

After breakfast, I (we) cut up apples and bananas to put in the dehydrator for a delicious and healthy snack on my trip. I think I was more excited about it than he was. 

Then we went to the store for containers. I decided after watching some videos, I want some of my stuff in containers in the van. Last thing you want is for your items to roll around while you drive. 

When we got home, we played a game and then he asked me to drive him to another store. I did but I wished he had asked sooner because we drove back to the same area. Such a waste of gas! Plus they didn't have what he wanted. I picked up some snacks for my trip. 

Then it was time for him to catch the bus. He only stayed one night this time because I had work to finish before I leave. He got on the bus with no issues except he didn't bring appropriate clothes and he was wet and cold. You can tell kids but they need to learn on their own. 

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!