Monday, April 8, 2024

FINISHED A PROJECT

I am so happy! I finished one more big project for work. These projects are behind schedule but I'm getting them done before my trip. 

Tonight I watched some videos of my camper van in the cold weather. It made me feel more confident about camping in very cold weather. 

Lucky seemed better today. She isn't shivering like she was. She isn't cold, I think it is pain. I've also increased the gabapentin dose. 

I walked 5,120 steps today and my foot/heel is feeling a bit better. I think I found something that makes it feel better: I'm using a facial roller on my calf. A facial roller is a stone roller that you run across your face to get rid of wrinkles. Since my calves are so tight and painful, I thought I would try running my facial roller and it seems to be working. I'm still wearing the night boot to keep my foot in the right position and doing my physical therapy exercises. 

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!