Tuesday, April 2, 2024

MADE A MISTAKE

Fir months Lucky ate boiled chicken that I boiled. When I went away and left her with the dog sitter, I boiled chicken in advance and froze it.  Well, with this trip coming up, I had to find an alternative. I tried four different brands of people-grade chicken in a can.  She only really liked one of them Stella & Chewy. I got two cases today. One was chicken & chicken liver and the other was supposed to be plain chicken. It wasn't. It was chicken and salmon. I now have an unhappy doggie with an upset tummy. I'll have to get the plain kind tomorrow. Poor baby's tummy is making the same noises my tummy used to make when I would eat dairy products more than 10 years ago! It sounds like the food is going to crawl right out of your tummy! 

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!