Wednesday, February 28, 2018

WITNESSED MY SECOND ALMOST FATAL ACCIDENT

There must be something going on in the world.  Today I saw a man walk across the street against the light.  Then a truck drove along and almost hit him.  Well, the man was in the crosswalk on a green light.  I am not sure the truck driver saw him.  The truck screeched to a halt and the man walking yelled at the truck driver.  The truck driver yelled back "what are you doing walking across the street on a green light? I almost hit you!"  The man walking cursed at him and continued walking. 

This is the second almost fatal accident I witnessed in 24 hours.  I don't know what is going on.  Whatever it is, I don't like it.  It is horrible.  Not only is it scary and dangerous but people need to be  kinder and more compassionate toward each other.  All this aggression is not healthy. 

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!