Saturday, February 24, 2018

TAXES WITH PREPARER

I am so relieved. My tax information is with my tax preparer. That long involved task is over. Two days of sitting in front of a computer and digging up papers from the last year is complete.

Now I just sit back and wait for the answer. Do I owe or get money back? What am I saying? I never get money back like in my pocket. I always roll it over to my estimated taxes for the next year so I never see it or hold it.

It is always great to get money back cause then I don't have to pay as much estimated taxes during the year which means more money in my pocket during the year.
Well it is over and I just cleaned up my living room and put it all away. I boxed up my 2017 tax stuff. I relabeled my folders to say 2018 for this year.  I need a nap!

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!