Saturday, February 17, 2018

BLACK PANTHER

I decided it was time to call and get the ball moving for the impending house painting.  I called the garage door people and made an appointment.  Then I called the electric company to have them come out and replace my electric box.  Years ago they came to replace it and found out it is painted to the side of the house.  To remove it, they will have to scrape it off.  That will leave a gaping hole.  They said to call close to when I am painting the house to it can be fixed quickly.  Well, that day has arrived.

I can get them to take off the ugly old rusty box and give me a new box.

Then I went to see Black Panther.  It was so great!  I loved it.  I stayed wide awake.  I can't wait to see it again.  There were so many strong women.  Go see it!!

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!