Thursday, February 15, 2018

OLYMPICS

The Olympics has been on for almost a week now and I have to say I have not been watching it very much.  I am actually surprised because normally I love watching the Olympics.  This year I don't know what it is.  I am just not that interested. 

I have been watching specific events that I like through my Roku.  Through the Roku I can see a specific event and fast forward through that event to the part I want to see.  Today I watched Shaun White in the snowboarding event and only watched the snowboarding and not all the commentary and standing around.  It made it quite enjoyable.  The Roku also has clips of the most fascinating items.  I saw a skater when he won his event.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!