Wednesday, January 17, 2018

COSTOCHONDRITIS

I have been having pain in my chest. It hurts on my chest beneath my bra and in the center of my chest.  Over the last two weeks it has been getting increasingly more painful. I have had costochondritis many times before but this time it doesn't feel like it has in the past.  I am not sure what this pain is. I spoke to my RA doctor and he said to talk to my primary doctor.

Today my doctor checked me out. Looked under the hood. He poked and prodded. I am sore from the poking.  It is costochrondritis. For some reason it just feels different this time.  

Tomorrow I am calling the RA doctor to figure out what to do. I know he will suggest increasing my Prednisone but I refuse. I have such a hard time going up and down on Prednisone. It has been two years since I had meningitis and had to go off Enbrel. It is time to start taking another medicine to stop this inflammation. Let's see what they come up with.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!