Thursday, January 18, 2018

PHONE CALL WITH RA DOCTOR

It was a doctor filled day. 

First I took Lucky to the vet to get her bordatella (puppy cough) shot and to get her nails trimmed.  She did great.

While I was there I got a phone call from my RA doc to talk about me having costochondritis. The doc wanted me to increase the Prednisone dosage. I told him I don't want to double my dosage.  It has always been difficult for me to decrease my dosages of Prednisone. It has taken me years to decrease last time. Each step down sends me into a flare.

We agreed that I would go for blood tests and then we would talk again. I am pushing for some other option.

This afternoon I went and had four vials of blood taken. I will find out the results tomorrow.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!