Tuesday, January 9, 2018

FIRST EGG

My neighbor's chicken had her first egg. 

My neighbor has a chicken coup with 4 or 5 chickens.  When they first got them, they accidentally got a rooster and had to send him back.  We found out when one morning we heard a "cock-a-doodle-doo".  Lucky ran through the house barking.  The company swapped the rooster out and now there are only chickens.  They cluck loudly sometimes and someone told me it means they are laying eggs.  I am not sure that is true. 

This week I got a text with a photo of a hand with an egg. 

The first egg from the chickens.  They have told me when the chickens start laying a lot I will get some.  I know I am vegan, what will I do with them?  Happi and Lucky will love to eat some eggs! 

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!