Friday, September 1, 2017

VERY VERY HOT

Okay it is hot here.  Very very hot.  So hot the dogs are not happy.  So hot I don't want to cook inside.  So hot I can't hold my computer.  So hot I sweat just sitting still.





I made pasta salad for the weekend.  It is going to be hot so I figure this will be a thing to have for meals.




I had an interesting thing happen.  My friend Natalie passed away a few years ago and I posted it on my blog.  I don't usually put people's names in my blog but I didn't think she would mind me posting her full name after she passed.  Today I had someone contact me thought my blog who knew Natalie years ago.  She told me enough facts that I knew it was true.  I called her and we spoke.  She had not known Natalie had passed.  It had been awhile since I thought of Natalie and it was good to think of her and think of the good times.  May you rest in peace, Natalie.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!