Thursday, September 14, 2017

A WEIGHT HAS BEEN LIFTED

The last step to ending my previous foster/adopt situation happened today.  Although my foster/adopt child has been gone from my home for two months, the child's belongings have been stored at my home during this time.  It has been painful to see the items everyday.  Every time I go in my garage to get in my car, do laundry, get the mail or throw out the trash.

Last week I called the social worker and gave them a deadline of this Friday to have the items out of my home.  I need to move on.

As of today the social worker picked up the items and I have my garage back again.  I have my exercise area back again.  I have 1/8th of my garage again.

A weight has been lifted and I am a much happier person now.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!