Monday, September 4, 2017

HAZE

There is a thick over the sky. "They" say it is from the fires.  Who are they? You know, the people in the know.  There are fires all over the West Coast although none near where I live.  If it weren't for the haze it would be a nice day. It is about 75 degrees outside.  But then there is this eerie haze. It is a bit depressing and sad. I think of all the people who have lot their homes and the beautiful land that is burning.

I want to go do something but I just don't seem to have the desire. The air is so dense and thick sitting outside is out of the question. 

I watched Doctor Strange this morning and then I watched The Smurfs Village, Pixels and and Storks.  

The weather cleared up a bit in the afternoon and I got to sit outside for a bit and finish my book.  

Just a slow day.  Happy Labor Day!

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!