Wednesday, October 9, 2024

10/9/2024 Van Trip 2

Sadly this is the final day at a national park. We got up early and drove from basically one end of Olympic National Park to the other we started out in Port Angeles area and drove all the way to Rialto Beach. After walking the beach with the dog we packed up and drove to the Hoh rainforest. I've been in the back part of the rainforest the day before but we wanted to see the main part of the rainforest. First I did a trail called Hall of Mosses. That child was full of Tourists. So then I did Spruce Trail where I was alone for 99% of it. So incredibly beautiful. 
I saw some animals, elk and fancy named squirrel. It was rutting season so you were born to stay away from elk. 

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!