Thursday, February 29, 2024

I GOT MY CAR BACK

Today I walked 6,600 steps. It was raining so I had to walk in between rain showers. 

The good news is that my car is fixed again. Coil something, injection thingamajig. I don't know. 

My new portable washing machine arrived today. It is a round barrel with a crank. You put the clothes, soap and water in the barrel and crank. Then there is a spout to drain the water. It claims to be able to wash a sheet but I'm going to use it on my trip to wash underwear, socks, shirts. 

I found out a staff person of one of my clients is bad mouthing me. The manager was quite upset to hear someone was bad mouthing me. They called me to make sure I was okay. It is annoying to hear the comments. 

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!