Monday, February 12, 2024

COGNITIVE ASSESSMENT

I got up early and went to the foot doctor this morning. I wanted her to look at my toe from when I fell in Yosemite. It still hurts. Turns out the nail on my big toe was cracked and she had to cut it off. I still have a nail but now it doesn't hurt. Then she looked at my heels. You know when you get old when: you have to wear braces on your feet at night. They are supposed to stop the pain in my feet. She also looked at where I broke my foot. She thinks I am starting to get a callus. Ugh!

After a short stop at home to take Lucky out, I went to my cognitive assessment. I spent 3.5 hours doing cognitive tests. I had to repeat words for what seemed like hours. There were puzzles, items to draw, and problems to solve that made my brain hurt. 

At the end I was told that they will review the test results, strategize a plan, and the next time we meet I will get some answers. I have to wait three weeks. 

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!