Saturday, November 11, 2023

DAY 8 HAWAII

I woke up at 5 am. I woke up early every day in Hawaii. I don't know why. I finished packing and ate breakfast. Then I got on the road. 

I left plenty of time to do the 2 hour drive to the airport. I did this on purpose so I could stop and do something near Kona. I saw a rainbow and that is a sign I need to come back. 

I found a beach that I could park and sit down. I was just sitting down when my friend called me from Europe. I ate a sandwich I made earlier. Then I drove to the airport. 

I got a wheelchair right away and sat until we boarded the airplane. It was a calm flight mostly because I have noise cancelling headphones. I had a wheelchair at the other end and next thing I know I was at home. I unpacked and got into bed. 

Until tomorrow...

1 comment:

Would love to hear what you have to say!