Sunday, November 5, 2023

DAY 2 HAWAII

I woke up super early. I had a hard time sleeping. First it was a bit hot and the fan is really noisy but the biggest problems were 1) another guest was sort of snoring and 2) someone blared pop music at 3am. It was Judy one song but it woke me up. Now back to the snoring. All the quests have their windows open because it is hot and there is no air conditioning. A guest is snoring or snoring so loud that we can all hear it! It kept waking me up. It was loud! It sounded like someone going "ew". I don't know but I hope it is softer tonight. 

Then I drove to the farmers market and met my friend. It started to rain very hard. I never found my umbrella so all I had was my windbreaker. We walked around and saw all the little booths. I bought a Christmas present for someone. Then we got in our cars and went to other little market. Between the two markets I got ahead of lettuce a red pepper and a tomato so I can make sandwiches the only thing I don't have is vegan Mayo but I'll have to suffer through.

Family drove to my friend's house. Is my first time seeing it in person and it is magnificent. It's the kind of house I would love to live in. He's doing some construction, building an addition, but he gave me the full tour. We sat out for a couple of hours on his Lanai and talked.
Then I drove back to Hilo where I stopped at a vegan restaurant to get a sandwich. It started to rain very hard and I want to eat outside so I took my sandwich back to my hotel room. Since it was already almost 4:00 in the afternoon that is both my lunch and my dinner. I'm so tired anyway and I'm not going to be up very late tonight.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!