Sunday, February 12, 2023

SUPERBOWL

 I had big plans for today but none of them happened. I was going to finish going through the box of Christmas stuff but I had enough of it yesterday. I was going to invoice clients but I got sidetracked. I was going to start my taxes, well that did not happen. Instead I walked Lucky and visited with my neighbor. I looked for new outdoor furniture for the backyard, did some laundry, talked to a good friend, and updated my calendar. All good things but not the items on my to-do list. 

The Superbowl was exciting to watch. I missed most of the commercials (which is my favorite part) and I was less than interested in the half time show. 

Until tomorrow...

1 comment:

  1. Yes I love the commercials and like you I missed most of them. But I did get caught up on You Tube

    https://www.youtube.com/user/adblitz

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear what you have to say!