Friday, February 10, 2023

INVISILIGN

 I had my dental appointment today. I got my invisilign retainers for my uppers and lowers. I learned all the ins and outs to the retainer system. I wear each retainer for 2 weeks for 22 hours per day. I can't eat or drink (except cold water) anything with them in and have to brush my teeth after eating. I have found I don't snack as much since it means I have to take the retainers out to eat. 

At the appointment, the dentist put a semi permanent dot on one of my teeth that hold the bottom retainer on my teeth.  The dentist filed down my teeth a bit to make space for my teeth to move. 

Suddenly I felt 16 all over again with long hair, glasses and braces. I had such flashbacks. 

To celebrate I got some Mexican tamales for dinner. 

Until tomorrow...

1 comment:

Would love to hear what you have to say!