Monday, October 10, 2022

INDIGENOUS PEOPLE'S DAY

I decided to take indigenous peoples day off this year. I know my clients are working today but my business was closed today.

I did a whole lot of nothing today except making Sesame-Ginger Potato Salad. I saw the recipe in a magazine I thought I would make it today. I switched up the recipe a little bit because I didn't have one of the ingredients. It is super easy recipe of potatoes, ginger, soy sauce, sesame oil, hot sauce, and a few other things. It tastes fantastic. I would have never thought to put ginger and soy sauce in potato salad but it works.
Until tomorrow...

2 comments:

  1. It was a great day in Indiana to take off. I hope it was in your place as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Unfortunately we have been overcast for a week. :(

      Delete

Would love to hear what you have to say!