Sunday, December 23, 2018

PHOTO CHALLENGE PARTIE DEUX- DAY 23

Today I made two soups.  I am trying a new cooking schedule.  If I cook two recipes on Sunday, then I have food for the week.  I am home for lunch many days and I don't have much to eat and I end up grazing or not eating.  If I have two recipes made, I have plenty of food to eat for lunch and dinner.  This week I made two soups.  This one is Lemony Kale, Leek and White Bean Soup.  It is really tasty.  I had it for dinner.

The second soup is Lentil, Kale and Quinoa Stew.  I have not tried it yet but I feel like I have made it before and it was good.  I will let you know.  It looks very hearty.


Today I went out to go food shop and I stopped by the gas station to make an appointment for a smog check.  On the west coast that is what we get yearly or semi yearly.  My car is old so I have to get a special smog check yearly.  The place I have been going for a few years seems to have closed down so I stopped by this place to see if I could get an appointment since I didn't have the paperwork with me.  The guy said if I have a few minutes, he could do it without the paperwork since he could see my VIN number.  Well, this was an unexpected pleasure.  He had it done in about 12 minutes.  All the while he was apologizing.  I was thrilled I got another thing off my to do list.

I also got all my Christmas cards completed.  I was not going to send them this year since I could not get a good photo with the dogs by myself but I found a cute card at the post office and bought them.

Until tomorrow...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!