Tuesday, February 13, 2018

OLYMIPCS

I have always loved watching the Olympics.  The opening ceremonies, the stories about the athletes, the different events.  During the Winter Olympics I love to watch curling.  Don't ask why.  I just find it fascinating.  I feel like it was invented by people who were drinking a lot of alcohol in a very cold place. 

This year the Olympics is being shown on Roku so I can watch individual events without commercials.  I can also watch the events live.  I can also watch previous events.  I have been scrolling through events and watching them when I want to.  So easy since I can't stand watching the NBC coverage where they skip around from event to event over a 3 hour show.  I just want to watch the alpine skiing event and nothing else.  Or a specific curling match. 

It has made the Olympics enjoyable.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!