Wednesday, February 14, 2018

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY...

Today is Valentine's Day.  I was having a relaxing day and then there was a school shooting.  Another school shooting.  In the same town where my cousin lives with her family.  I was on the phone with someone when the Breaking News came on TV stating there was a school shooting in Parkland FL.  I hung up on the person and texted my cousin.  I was told everyone was okay and it was not their school.  The feeling of relief was mixed with the feeling of sadness for the families who were hearing that their family was not okay.

People were asking me what I was doing today for Valentine's Day.  I am not in a mood to do anything anymore.  I am just glad my family is okay.  I am sad for those families who are not.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!