Saturday, April 7, 2018

TARGET SHOPPING

I finally went to Target.  I live where there are few box stores so when I need to shop at one, I have o drive to it.  I wait until I have a long list and then I make a trip to Target. 

I went today and bought the usual: paper products, garbage bags, dishwasher soap, soap refills, and some personal products like deodorant and toothpaste.  Of course who can go to Target without walking around and checking things out?  I looked at the clothes and bought a biking jacket.  All my biking jackets are either blue or purple or grey so I wanted one in another color.  I got this one in a sort of red color.  I wear them all the time so I wanted another one. 

It was fun to do a little shopping today.

I came home and watched the movie McFarland USA.  It was really much better than I thought it would.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!