Saturday, April 21, 2018

OFFICE CLEAN UP PART 2

I had my taskrabbit assistant come by today to help me finish cleaning up my office.  I wish I had taken a before photo of the office.  It had become the dumping ground for years.  Not only only the paperwork from my clients but when I got my foster child I moved all the miscellaneous stuff from his room into my office with no place to put it.  So it just got dumped.

My assistant came in today to help me go through piles of client papers, go through boxes of stuff and clean off my desk.  We recycled, organized, filed, threw out and put away mounds of stuff.  This is what it looks like now:


I can actually sit on my chair and sit at my desk.  I can walk on the floor without boxes everywhere.  It was worth having someone come in and make me do it.  I actually want to be in my office again.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!