Thursday, December 18, 2014

GETTING LUCKY HELP

There was an altercation between Lucky and Happi.  Lucky didn't like that Happi was in a certain dog bed.  Lucky had just gotten out of that dog bed and I guess she thought she should be able to be able to get it back.  Anyway, I doggy argument ensued.  Since it was in the middle of the night, it sounded awful and woke Brenda up.  Neither dog touched the other since I grabbed Lucky before anything happened but the damage was done.  Brenda woke up and started in about how the dogs are not getting along and Lucky needs to be given away.

It got ugly and not what I needed.  I am trying to get Lucky help.  The local animal shelter can't get me an appointment with the behaviorist until January.

I called to get my February appointment and was told I lost the appointment!  The next appointment is March.  I told them I can't wait until March.  The dog is tearing this family apart.  I used my last resort.  I called my friend (the vet that saved Happi) and asked her to help me.  Okay, I was crying my eyes out and begged her to help me.  She had someone call me back in 30 minutes with an appointment on January 5th.  I was so grateful.  Help is on the way.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!