Thursday, December 11, 2014

CUT MY LEG

This is going to be short. Tonight I was sprinting to answer the front door and I cut my leg on the sharp corner of the ottoman.  I didn't realize it cut was deep and bleeding until after I answered the door. By then my sock was soaked.

I yelled for Brenda. She got me a towel to wrap around it and called our neighbors.  They rushed over to take me to the ER.  Yes, it was the same neighbors.

The ER was not busy at all so I got in straight away.  After a shot of lidocaine I got about 8-10 stitches (or maybe it just felt that way.)  An antibiotic and a wrap and home I went.  The whole trip was 1.5 hours. A record for my ER visits.  Now I have to keep my leg elevated.  Another scar.

Until tomorrow...

1 comment:

  1. Aw, Adrienne!
    OK. From now on, you're not allowed to do anything but walk with care and recover from your various injuries. No racing!
    Sending you a hug, m'friend. Take care. :o}

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear what you have to say!