Wednesday, December 3, 2014

BAD DREAMS

Don't you hate when you have a bad dream?   Some people call them nightmares.   I had a dream that is still haunting me.

The dream went like this: I opened our front dour and gate and Happi got outside.  At first Happi was just happily walking down the stairs and down the street.  Sniffing the sidewalk and the plants.  Then she got almost to the end of the block and she spotted another dog on the other side of the street.  The street is really busy.  Happi takes off barking and running toward the other dog and the moving cars.  I wake up.

It was awful. I could not fall back to sleep.  Bad dreams are so disturbing. When I woke up I gave Happi a big hug and kiss.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!