Saturday, December 6, 2014

FAKE MEAT

Today I bought a new product that is fake meat.  Usually I just buy the fake chick'n patties or chick'n nuggets but today I decided to branch out and try this new item.  It looks like beef pieces but it is made out of soy protein. 

It is frozen and to cook it I had to put it in a frying pan and sear it.  Then I put some Teriyaki sauce on it.  I was very nervous and after tasting it, I see why.  I really don't want to taste anything that tastes remotely like beef.  Although Brenda tasted it and said it didn't taste anything like beef, so that is good.  It just tasted bad.

It was interesting to try.  These new products are getting better.  Now the chick'n patties come in Buffalo flavor.  I have not tried them yet but I have some in the freezer. 

It is fun to have other things to eat than Garden Burgers!

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!