Sunday, November 23, 2014

PUTTING MY BIKE IN MY CAR

Today I wanted to go for a bike ride in another part of town. I decided I would put my bike in my little car. I have researched and because I have a convertible there are no bike racks that fit my car. I could get a hitch and rack for the hitch but that seems like a lot of work.

I got my car out of the garage. Put my tarp on the leather seats. Took the roof down. Got my bike down off the rack. Picked up the bike and put it in the back seat and...it got stuck. It didn't fit and I couldn't get it out. I had to get Brenda to help me.  It is official: I can not use my car to drive my bike anywhere. This sucks! 

When I buy a new car I will need to think this through. I want to drive my bike to locations to ride and not have to rely on other people.

Until tomorrow...

1 comment:

  1. Well, that's the pits! If the only other alternative is waiting until you get a new car someday, maybe the hitch and bike rack might be worth the trouble. Seems a shame not to get to ride your bike except near home...

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear what you have to say!