Friday, October 10, 2014

UNSCHEDULED VISIT

Today I had an unscheduled visit from a service technician.  We have been having this beeping coming from our alarm system and a tech needed to check it out. I had scheduled a visit about two weeks ago and I sat around for four hours. No tech arrived. The main office screwed up the appointment in their calendar. (Then try to tell me I got the date wrong,)  after a long talk with a supervisor I was put on a list in case there was a cancelation, I would get bumped to the front of the line.  I made an appointment for the 15th.

Fast forward to today. I am in the shower and Brenda says a service technician is here to fix the alarm.  Call me crazy but I immediately called the company. I wanted to make sure this guy was legit.  Turns out the company forgot to contact me to tell me my appointment got bumped up to today. Thank goodness I just happened to be at home, since I was going to go pick up my car from the shop.

The service tech fixed the problem in about 10 minutes.  He understood why I was suspicious when he arrived once I explained it to him.  Can't be too careful these days.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!