Sunday, October 5, 2014

STREET FAIR

Today we went to a street fair. It was a really hot day so we didn't stay very long. It was nice to get out and walk around. We ran into a few folks we knew and stopped and chatted. I wanted lemonade so badly because I was so hot. We looked and looked. Finally in desperation I bought a lukewarm water. Then I saw lemonade! I paid my money and was given a number. I waited and waited. They were handing out food and more food. I was thinking I just need my lemonade, why are they making me wait in this heat? Then Brenda came over and asked them what was going on. They gave her the lemonade. A large (I paid for a small).  Sadly it was not fresh squeeze as they advertised. But it was ice cold!

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!