Tuesday, October 21, 2014

NEW SCALE

For weeks the scale I have been weighing myself on has been acting funky. I weigh myself and I weigh X. Then a few minutes later I weigh myself again and I weigh Y. I changed the battery, still no luck. I just knew I could not lose 2 pounds in five minutes.

Today I bought a new scale. The old scale has gone in the trash. I guess 10 years is a good life for a scale. The new scale has all kinds of fancy stuff. It measures BMI, etc.


It is a pleasure to weigh myself now. Especially since I have lost 16 pounds.

Until tomorrow...

2 comments:

  1. Losing that much weight is so great, Adrienne! That's a very cool scale. The one I've been (not) using belongs to my elderly mom--and used it as a teenager. Heh...it's at least 40 years old. Maybe I should get a new one, too. I might feel like using it more... ;o)

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear what you have to say!