Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Finally Feeling A Bit Better

This flare has kicked my butt.  I have been out for days.  My brain just cleared about an hour ago.  This is the first time my hands hurt this way.  I have never had my hands hurt so bad that they woke me up from a sound sleep. The pain was really bad.  I had a migraine, my stomach hurt, the heartburn kicked in.  I just wanted to make it all stop!  Let me off this train.

I went to the doctor and we talked about what to do.  We talked about changing medicines but decided that making any changes right now would just aggravate things. 

We talked about how taking the medicine is difficult.  Having to take the medicine 1/2 hour before eating is difficult.  Then making sure to not take any other medicine for at least 1/2 hour.  Just like swimming.  I have to wait or I get cramps!  I feel like the whole day is arranged around taking some sort of medication.

Then because my stomach is so upset, I have to eat certain types of food: mashed potatoes, sorbet, toast, rice, baked potatoes, and broth.  Boring! 

The fatigue just comes over me so quickly!  I will have energy one moment and then next I will be unable to keep my eyes open and be able to sit up in a chair.  How is this possible?  How can someone be so tired? 

I think I am going to take a nap and reinvigorate myself.  Tomorrow is another day!  I am sure I will be stronger and less tired tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!