Monday, July 25, 2011

Getting Ready for The Trip

Up, up and away!
Two days until the trip back East!  I am trying to get plenty of sleep and eat well so I don't flare while I travel.  The planning for this trip is going well.  I am shipping food to myself so I can eat what I need.  I am packing all my medication with Dr's letters so the TSA doesn't have any reason to stop me.  Taking all my medication regularly.  Downloaded some good, relaxing music, bringing a good book and some fun movies to entertain.  Bringing some good-for-me snacks to eat on the plane.  Printed the directions to my next location in order to lower stress when we land.  Wearing loose, layered clothing so I will be comfortable and warm.  Buying plenty of water so I will stay hydrated.  I shipped some stuff ahead of time so I don't have to carry too much.  Calm, relaxing travel...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!