Monday, September 12, 2022

4th DAY AFTER ENDOSCOPY RESULTS

Today it's been a better day. I went to physical therapy and the physical therapist says I'm making such good progress that I may graduate physical therapy early. But we'll have to see next week or the week after how things go. It is amazing how quickly I'm feeling better in the past week and a half.

I did bring up my theory of Sjogren's and how that might be the cause of both of my medical problems. The physical therapist said that I should get a new RA doctor and try and figure it out. She says that it is a plausible theory but one that needs to be based in science.

I worked on a big project with work and was very happy to get this project done today. I took the plunge and announced that next week I will be on vacation. I didn't tell anyone that I am staying home for a staycation or as somebody I know calls it a homecation but that's none of their business. Yesterday Lucky and I were supposed to figure a Plan A and a Plan B of things that we were going to do on the staycation. Plan A is if the weather is really nice and Plan B is if the weather is not so nice or if it gets smokey. Obviously Plan B will include more indoor activities.

I cooked for the first time today and made roasted vegetables. I included red potatoes cauliflower and celiac. Came out very tasty.
Lucky went with the dog walker today and he took her for a very long walk and said she did excellent. She came home very enthusiastic and is now sound asleep and snoring.

Until tomorrow...

1 comment:

  1. Reminds me of how much I love Roasted vegetables at my favorite place in Bloomington IN. Oh man, I may need to travel down there very soon.

    https://www.lenniesbloomington.com/

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear what you have to say!