Sunday, December 13, 2020

DAY TWO TUTORING AND ACHILLES TENDONITIS

 Last night I slept with my foot on a heating pad (I turned it off when I went to sleep) and propped up on pillows.  When it is like that, it feels fine.  When I walk short distances it feels fine.  It hurts when I go down to feed the dog or give her her medicine.  I spent the day with it propped up on pillows.  I put a wrap on it to give it support.  

Today was tutoring day two.  I can't say it ended up much better.  There were still hard feelings leftover from yesterday and we didn't get off to a good start.  We decided that a music break at the one hour mark was a good compromise.  Only the 10 min break didn't stop and when I couldn't get the music to stop, I said the rules weren't being followed. Either there is a commitment or there isn't.  I am not there to be a babysitter over video.  I have a new appreciation for online teachers.  They all deserve a raise.

I switched over to my Sunday friends.  It was a slow day keeping my foot elevated. 

I did an inventory and did a big online food shopping.  I didn't realize how low I had gotten in my inventory.  I am stocking up.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!